Call for papers
- November 30, 2019: Updated paper submission deadline (final extension))
- December 22, 2019: Acceptance notification
- January 10, 2020: Camera-ready paper submission and author registration
- April 5, 2020: Workshops day
- April 6-7, 2020: Conference days
The conference solicits submission of research papers in major areas of computing and communications, such as (organized by themes and tags):
- Image, Language, and Speech Processing: Natural language processing, speech processing, speech production and perception, language modelling, speech analysis and synthesis, speech enhancement, human-computer interface and interaction, information visualization, multimedia.
- AI, data analytics and intelligent systems: Soft computing, knowledge discovery, machine learning, computational biology, agent-based systems, semantic web, information extraction and retrieval, data mining, big data, text, web and graph mining.
- Smart computing and computational modelling: digital Twins, digital reality, smart cities, smart utilities and service infrastructures, industry 4.0 applications, computer modelling and simulation of complex systems
- Network, cloud computing and internet of things: Network architecture, protocols and security, quantum networks and communications, parallel, distributed, grid and cloud computing, fog/edge computing and networking, mobile and ubiquitous computing, IoT and wireless sensors, 5G and beyond.
- Software engineering and information systems: Software development methods, software system modelling, software testing and verification, embedded systems, distributed data management, information integration, domain and metadata modeling, e-commerce and business integration solutions
- Cyber-security: security and privacy, application security, intrusion and cybersecurity threat detection and analysis, information security policy and management, behavioral information security, mobile and cloud computing security, cyber-forensics and blockchain
Authors are invited to submit papers of up to 6 pages, written in English, in PDF format and compliant with the IEEE standard (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html) with 3-5 keywords for review allocation. All papers must be original contributions and not previously published, nor currently under consideration, for publication elsewhere. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore.
Papers should be submitted through: https://easychair.org/cfp/ieee-rivf-2020.